Boys Tennis
Tennis
Kansas State High School Activities Association
Boys Regional Tennis Assignments
• The top 6 singles and top 6 doubles finishers at each regional tournament will qualify for state competition.

4A & 3-2-1A BOYS TENNIS
Based on the classification system, schools participating in Boys Tennis in Classes 1-4A will be added together. 40% of these schools will participate in Class 4A tennis and the remaining 60% will be classified as 3-2-1A. For the 2019-2020 school year there are 63 schools in Boys Tennis Classes 1-4A. 40% = 25 schools (4A) and 60% = 38 (3-2-1A).
It is possible to be classified as a 3A school and participate in Class 4A tennis. This season one 3A boys schools will participate in class 4A boys tennis.
CLASS 6A
34 Schools - Coaches meeting may be prior to 10 AM @ direction of host school.
OLATHE NORTHWEST HS (Friday, May 8 & Saturday, May 9, 2020) Olathe-College Boulevard Activity Center Courts, 11031 S. Valley Pkwy, Olathe - Joe Gunderson, Manager
SHAWNEE MISSION NORTHWEST HS (Friday, May 8 & Saturday, May 9, 2020) Prairie Village-Harmon Park Tennis Complex Courts, 7727 Delmar, Prairie Village - Angelo Giacalone & Morgan Moberg, Managers
WICHITA-SOUTH HS (Friday, May 8 & Saturday, May 9, 2020) Wichita-South HS Courts, 701 W 33rd St S, Wichita - Kyle Haught, Manager
WICHITA-SOUTHEAST HS (Friday, May 8 & Saturday, May 9, 2020) Wichita-Southeast HS Courts, 2641 S 127th St. E., Wichita - Chris Asmussen, Manager
CLASS 5A
33 Schools - Coaches meeting may be prior to 10 AM @ direction of host school.
PITTSBURG HS (Friday, May 8 & Saturday, May 9, 2020) Pittsburg HS Courts, 1978 E 4th St, Pittsburg - Jeff Staley, Manager
TOPEKA WEST HS (Friday, May 8 & Saturday, May 9, 2020) Topeka-Kossover Tennis Center Courts, 2501 SW Gage Blvd, Topeka - Richard Mariani & Kurt Davids, Managers
VALLEY CENTER HS (Friday, May 8, 2020) Valley Center HS Courts, 9600 N Meridian, Valley Center - Caleb Smith, Manager
WICHITA-NORTHWEST HS (Friday, May 8 & Saturday, May 9, 2020) Wichita-Northwest HS Courts, 1220 N Tyler Rd, Wichita - Lance Deckinger, CAA, Manager
CLASS 4A
25 Schools - Coaches meeting may be prior to 10 AM @ direction of host school.
BUHLER HS (Saturday, May 9, 2020) Buhler HS Courts, 611 N Main, Buhler - Justin Seuser, Manager
EL DORADO HS (Saturday, May 9, 2020) El Dorado HS Courts, 401 McCollum Rd, El Dorado - Scott Vang, Manager
PARSONS HS (Saturday, May 9, 2020) Forest Park Courts, 202 S. Hancock, Parsons - Jane Posch, Manager
SHAWNEE MISSION-BISHOP MIEGE HS (Saturday, May 9, 2020) Overland Park-Indian Creek Tennis Courts Courts, 10308 Marty, Overland Park - Andrew Groene, Manager
CLASS 3-2-1A
38 Schools - Coaches meeting may be prior to 10 AM @ direction of host school.
CIMARRON HS (Friday, May 8 & Saturday, May 9, 2020) Dodge City HS Courts, 2201 Ross Blvd, Dodge City - Mike Schartz, Manager
CONWAY SPRINGS HS (Friday, May 8 & Saturday, May 9, 2020) Conway Springs Tennis Courts Courts, 112 N Cranmer, Conway Springs - Matt Biehler, Manager
HESSTON HS (Friday, May 8 & Saturday, May 9, 2020) Hesston HS Courts, 200 N Ridge Rd, Hesston - Clint Stoppel, Manager
LAWRENCE-BISHOP SEABURY ACADEMY (Friday, May 8 & Saturday, May 9, 2020) Lawrence-Rock Chalk Park Courts, 6100 Rock Chalk Drive, Lawrence - Eric Nelson, Manager